IMAGINE…A beautiful ecolodge that is alone on its own beautiful beach, fresh organic mexican food served from the local farm, beachside access and views accessible from your room, daily yoga, massage services, mindful eating and cooking classes, healthy comforts, amazing teachings, personal growth and transformation, dance, laughter, play, connection, and the healing power of female community.
About the Retreat
Start the New Year off right in Mexico! Join us January 17th – 22nd, 2016 in this powerful and transformative week in the setting of Playa Viva. A beautiful beachside retreat on the coast of Western Mexico, 40 minutes outside of the charming Zihuatanejo.
Develop inner resources, ignite your confidence, grow your self-love, and align with what really matters to you. This women’s retreat will center around re-connecting you to your deepest yearnings and re-claim your life with intentionality and commitment. This powerful tribe of women will lift one another up, support, and catalyze our intentions for an amazing Year.
What is Included?
- Five Nights and Six days (double occupancy; single accommodation can be requested)
- Abundant, delicious, mostly local and organic food and non alcoholic beverages: three gourmet meals a day, plus unlimited snacks and refreshments. Bar drinks are additional and charged to your individual guest account.
- Pick up and drop off from airport
- Daily yoga, meditation, and workshop classes
- One Mindful Eating and Cooking Classes
- Unlimited on-site excursions (hiking, turtle sanctuary, etc.)
- One 60 minute massage or other body treatment of your choice
- Individualized Personalized Consultations and on going support with Carley
- Enjoy a beautiful and deeply restorative experience.
- Take with you tools you can use for your whole life.
- Deepen your relationship with yourself and what really matters.
- Create connections and friendships that you will never forget.
Space is limited to 10 women for this transformative week!
Cost: $1500 per person (based on double occupancy)
Please inquire about single rooms and the option to add on a weekend stay.
For more information and to register:
Carley Hauck works as an Integrative Life Coach, Consultant, Researcher, Writer, and Meditation Teacher. She is the founder of Intuitive Wellness, specializing in coaching and consulting with individuals and corporate organizations. Carley works with clients holistically by integrating her knowledge in health and wellness honed over fifteen years working in the field with her Masters in Health Psychology. Carley has a long standing meditation practice and is a graduate of Spirit Rocks Dedicated Practitioners Program. Additionally, Carley teaches on the subjects of Happiness, Becoming a Better You, Mindful Nourishment, and Food as Medicine at Stanford University.
“Practicing Mindfulness and Loving Kindness with Carley at Playa Viva was dreamy. I found it to be a gentle and powerful retreat that stayed with me as I settled back into work and my regular schedule at home. It was so relaxing and the perfect setting to lay down new, positive neural pathways. Beach > read > sun > meditate > swim > eat > journal > yoga. Authentic, healthy, tasty meals. I really loved it and it was perhaps the best relaxing vacation ever. Beware, you might cry when you have to leave. I did.” – Jessi Callihan (Attendee, Savor Your Life Retreat, 2013)
“I attended Carley’s session in May 2014. It was a time in my life that I was going through a lot of transition. I was just focusing on accomplishing daily life and avoiding my feelings or thoughts. I will admit I was nervous going to Playa Viva, a place without distractions and being asked to make my focus internal, however I am so grateful that I did. It was exactly what I needed. Carley was so supportive. The exercises she asked us to do were perfect and I think extremely introspective and helpful for everyone. I continue to use many of the techniques she taught and yoga in my daily life. Grateful!” Jessica, F.