IMAGINE…A beautiful ecolodge that is alone on its own beautiful beach, fresh organic mexican food served from the local farm, beachside access and views accessible from your room, daily yoga, massage services, mindful eating and cooking classes, healthy comforts, amazing teachings, personal growth and transformation, dance, laughter, play, connection, and the healing power of female community.
About the Retreat
Join us January 17th-22nd, 2016 in this healing and transformative week in the setting of Playa Viva. A beautiful beachside retreat on the coast of Western Mexico, 40 minutes outside of the charming Zihuatanejo. Relax and enjoy while getting in touch with the deep power of mindfulness as it applies to every facet of your life (work, health, relationships). Develop your inner resources and learn new tools to cultivate presence, health, and heart in your life. You will have opportunities to discover how to find balance while accessing your full potential for a life of happiness. This women’s retreat will center on what its like to be a woman in this day and age we will support one another in the various stages of womanhood with play, discussion, and connection.
What is Included?
- Five Nights and Six days (double occupancy; single accommodation can be requested)
- Abundant, delicious, mostly local and organic food and non alcoholic beverages: three gourmet meals a day, plus unlimited snacks and refreshments. Bar drinks are additional and charged to your individual guest account.
- Pick up and drop off from airport
- Daily yoga, meditation, and workshop classes
- Two Mindful Eating and Cooking Classes
- Unlimited on-site excursions (hiking, turtle sanctuary, etc.)
- One 60 minute massage or other body treatment of your choice
- Individualized Personalized Consultations and on going support with Carley
- Enjoy a beautiful and deeply restorative experience.
- Take with you tools you can use for your whole life.
- Deepen your relationship with yourself and what really matters.
- Create connections and friendships that you will never forget.
Space is limited to 10 women for this transformative week!
Cost: $1500 per person (based on double occupancy)
Please inquire about single rooms and the option to add on a weekend stay.
For more information and to register:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Telephone: 415-971-7556 or 800-397-6093 ext. 2
Register online at- http://www.playaviva.com/campaign/heart_health_bliss
Carley Hauck works as a Coach, Consultant, and Meditation Teacher. She is the founder of Intuitive Wellness, specializing in coaching and consulting with individuals and corporate organizations. Carley works with clients holistically by integrating her knowledge in health and wellness honed over fourteen years working in the field with her Masters in Health Psychology. Carley holds certifications in nutrition, yoga, personal training, mindfulness, and coaching. Carley has a long standing meditation practice and is a graduate of Spirit Rocks Dedicated Practitioners Program. Carley specializes in Mindful Eating and has been teaching classes and workshops on this subject for over 7 years all over the country. She has also been a lead consultant in research observing the long term benefits of mindfulness as it relates to health, weight loss, and stress reduction. Additionally, Carley teaches on the subjects of Happiness, Power of Habit, and Mindful Eating at Stanford University. For more information on upcoming classes, workshops, and coaching please see the following and contact Carley through:
“Practicing Mindfulness and Loving Kindness with Carley at Playa Viva was dreamy. I found it to be a gentle and powerful retreat that stayed with me as I settled back into work and my regular schedule at home. It was so relaxing and the perfect setting to lay down new, positive neural pathways. Beach > read > sun > meditate > swim > eat > journal > yoga. Authentic, healthy, tasty meals. I really loved it and it was perhaps the best relaxing vacation ever. Beware, you might cry when you have to leave. I did.” – Jessi Callihan (Attendee, Savor Your Life Retreat, 2013)