Are you looking to transform your life?
Are you tired of being caught in self-destructive patterns and want to regain your power?
Are you hoping for real change?
Do you feel tired and know that a slower pace of life is what you need to thrive?
Me too. I have felt all these things and have gone through and come out the other side. If you are ready, I am interested in collaborating with you to create the life you want (wellness, relationships, and/or career). I am dedicated to helping you achieve your intentions easily and with focus.
I work as an integrative life coach where I blend my backgrounds in psychotherapy, coaching, nutrition, mindfulness, yoga, and behavior change to create a holistic approach to personal growth and transformation.
I observe my clients accomplishing profound change on a daily basis. My clients and I work as a team where we both invest equally to ensure success and growth. You can think of me as your very own “change cheerleader.”
My style is warm, interactive, compassionate, and assertive. It is my belief that each client has within them the knowledge and power to heal and grow. My role is to help facilitate the discovery with resources, support, and tools.
I am 100% committed to guiding and supporting you in the most resourced and loving way possible.
14 things that lead me to this work
- I have a high value for personal growth. I set intentions for myself 3x a year and then align my actions behind those intentions. I have learned to be a powerful manifesto, but it is not without some slips, big doses of compassion and getting back on the horse.
- I have spent over a decade of my life practicing and studying the dharma and meditation. I am a graduate of Spirit Rock Meditation Centers Dedicated Practitioners Program (a two year study and practice program reading the sutras and integrating them into daily life).
- I have have had a yoga practice since I was 19 years old.
- I hold certifications in mindfulness based cognitive therapy (MBCT), mindfulness based eating awareness (MBEAT), and am a certified vinyasa yoga instructor.
- I have studied psychology, coaching, behavior change, neuroscience, happiness, buddhism, mindfulness, and nutrition.
- I went through the Gottman Method training to support and counsel those in the aim of cultivating healthy and loving relationships.
- I am a research nerd and have been a lead consultant on several studies observing the long term benefits of mindfulness as it relates to weight loss, eating, stress reduction, increased mindfulness and the prevention of Type 2 diabetes.
- I am innately a teacher and have developed hundreds of workshops & programs on various topics that support happiness, insight, personal/professional development. I teach on the subjects of Happiness, Food as Medicine, Becoming a Better You, and Mindful Nourishment at Stanford University and Stanford’s Center for Integrative Medicine.
- I am a writer and regularly contribute on the subjects of mindfulness and well being.
- I have supported employees at LinkedIn, Pixar, Bank of the West, and many more to develop happiness, health, and balanced productivity at work.
- I grew up with Jewish grandparents who were caterers and owned grocery stores who shared with me their love of cooking and food. As a result, I developed an interest in nutrition, the psychology of eating, cooking and the healing aspects of food which I share with my clients and students.
- I worked with cancer patients for over six years while pursuing my masters degree in Health Psychology. During graduate school, I developed an exercise and stress management intervention to enhance the quality of life in cancer patients. This experience showed me how fragile life is and taught me the practices of gratitude and forgiveness.
- I have completed over 3,000 supervised hours conducting group and individual psychotherapy. At the same time I was receiving supervision as a life coach. At the end, I decided I like coaching better, but weave in psychotherapy when it is needed. I have coached thousands of clients in how to access the greatest possibility for their lives.
- My last name, Hauck means Breath in German.
What is my special sauce?
I find that all my clients initially come to me from a place of lack or not feeling nourished. In our busy society, we all are struggling with ways to feel fed at work, in our relationships, in our work, with ourselves, and our life purpose. When we aren’t aligned with what really matters to us, we end up not listening to ourselves, getting stuck in unconscious habits and patterns, and not going after what we really want and our greatest potential.
Based on my integrative approach, I can support people in the full catastrophe of life. I see clients who need support on a few life issues at the same time ( wellness, love & relationships, and career,).
I feel the most important skill for real change to occur is self awareness. With the ability to see ourselves clearly, our patterns, and what is or is not serving us, we can grow. I integrate my deep understanding of the mind, body, and heart with accessible practices to inspire growth and transformation with my clients and students.
What I am about is helping you to nourish yourself first, align with what matters to you, and from here you can live an abundant, inspired and empowered life.
Weight Loss, Health, & Nutrition
Love & Relationships
Grief & Loss
Aligning with Purpose
Professional & Leadership Development
Mindfulness & Emotional Intelligence
A good match between a practitioner and client is one of the most important features of effective coaching.
I offer FREE 30 minute consultations via phone/skype to assess if we are the right fit. I work with clients via phone, skype and in my Oakland office.
I look forward to supporting you on your path in health, greater awareness, and compassionate change.