The challenge: to be the best that you can be
Are you looking to transform your life?
Are you tired of being caught in self-destructive patterns?
Are you hoping for real change?
Ever feel tired and know that a slower pace of life is what you need to thrive?
Me too. I have felt all these things and have gone through and come out the other side. If you are ready, I am interested in collaborating with you to create the life you want. I am dedicated to helping you achieve your intentions easily and with focus.
I work as an integrative life coach where I blend my backgrounds in psychotherapy, coaching, nutrition, mindfulness, yoga, and fitness to create a holistic approach to personal growth and transformation.
I observe my clients accomplishing profound change on a daily basis. My clients and I work as a team where we both invest equally to ensure success and growth. You can think of me as your very own “change cheerleader.”
My style is warm, interactive, compassionate, and assertive. It is my belief that each client has within them the knowledge and power to heal and grow. My role is to help facilitate the discovery with resources, support, and tools.
I am 100% committed to guiding and supporting you in the most resourced and loving way possible.
14 things that lead to me this work
- I have a high value for personal growth and I set intentions for myself 3x a year. I am becoming more and more the person I want to be and as a result my life feels good, but it is not without some slips, big doses of compassion and getting back on the horse.
- I have spent over a decade of my life practicing and studying the dharma and meditation. I am a graduate of Spirit Rock Meditation Centers Dedicated Practitioners Program (a two year study and practice program).
- I have started every morning since I was 19 years old with some form of yoga practice.
- I hold certifications in mindfulness based cognitive therapy (MBCT), mindfulness based eating awareness (MBEAT), and am a certified yoga instructor.
- I have studied psychology, coaching, behavior change, neuroscience, happiness, and nutrition.
- I went through the Gottman Method training to support and counsel those in the aim of healthy and loving relationships.
- I am a research nerd and have consulted on several studies observing the long term benefits of mindfulness as it relates to weight loss, eating, stress reduction, increased mindfulness and the prevention of Type 2 diabetes.
- I am innately a teacher and have developed hundreds of workshops on various health and wellness topics. Currently, I am teaching on the subjects of Happiness, Food as Medicine, Becoming a Better You, and Intuitive Eating at Stanford University.
- I am a writer and in the process of writing a book on mindfulness as it relates to health and well being.
- I have supported employees at LinkedIn, Pixar, Hopelab, and many more to develop happiness, health, and balanced productivity at work.
- I grew up with Jewish grandparents who were caterers and owned grocery stores who shared with me their love of cooking and food. As a result, I developed an interest in nutrition, the psychology of eating, cooking and the healing aspects of food which I share with my clients and students.
- I worked with cancer patients for over six years while pursuing my masters degree in Health Psychology. During graduate school, I developed an exercise and stress management intervention to enhance the quality of life in cancer patients. This experience showed me how fragile life is and taught me the practices of gratitude and forgiveness.
- I have completed over 3,000 supervised hours conducting group and individual psychotherapy. At the same time I was receiving supervision as a life coach. At the end, I decided I like coaching better, but weave in psychotherapy when it is needed.
- My last name, Hauck means Breath in German. This I only discovered a few years ago and totally embrace it
What is my special sauce?
I find that all my clients initially come to me from a place of lack or not feeling nourished. In our busy society, we all are struggling with ways to feel fed at work, in our relationships, with ourselves, and with our purpose. When we aren’t aligned with what really matters to us, we end up not listening to ourselves, getting stuck in unconscious habits and patterns, and not going after what we really want.
Based on my integrative approach, I can support people in the full catastrophe of life. I see clients who need support on a few life issues at the same time ( health, love & relationships, career, work life balance and/or loss, and disease).
I feel the most important skill for real change to occur is self awareness. With the ability to see ourselves clearly, our patterns, and what is or not serving us, we can grow. I integrate my deep understanding of the mind with accessible practices to inspire growth and transformation with my clients and students.
What I am about is helping you to nourish yourself first, align with what matters to you, and from here you can live an abundant, inspired and empowered life.
Weight Loss and Health
Mindfulness & Cognitive Re-patterning
Young Professionals/College Students
A good match between a practitioner and client is one of the most important features of effective coaching.
I offer FREE 30 minute consultations via phone/skype to assess if we are the right fit. I work with clients via phone, skype and in my San Francisco and Oakland offices.
I look forward to supporting you on your path in health, greater awareness, and compassionate change.